20 unknown facts about me.
- Happiness is something extremely important to find. I became happier with myself and with my life just last year, It takes a while for some of us to find ourselves. I am 24 years old and it took me some time, NEVER be ashamed of not knowing who you are.
- Coffee, Tea, and Wine lover Okay I cannot start my morning without a fresh cup of black coffee ( Cafe Bustelo ). A few times a day I insure that I have at least 3 cups of tea. Wine, now what mom doesn’t have time to unwind while the children aren’t present?!.
- I Love myself more than ever, considering that life brings you ups and downs. I’ve gained control of my life and I chose to live it to the fullest. I often judged myself and compared myself to others. Finding yourself is so important you must love yourself in order to love life
- I love everything that has to do with READING, Call me a bookworm, I am that one person who picks up a textbook just to read it. You can never go wrong with expanding your knowledge.
- Motherhood is the biggest blessing. It’s not the easiest job but I love every second of it. My son is the reason I am who I am today and without him I would be lost, confused, and undecided. He opened my mind to an entire new level. I am and will be forever blessed. He is my HAPPINESS.
- I am NOT a fan of chocolate.
- I left my previous employer willingly, to PURSUE A CAREER in writing. YOLO right?! I wasn’t happy with my settings in life and I decided to make a change for myself and my sons future. It is challenging but it was worth it.
- Before finding my happiness I was to be an Aspiring model and actress
- I grew up parentless, but I always remain to have people who cared for me and help guide me, they always made sure I wasn’t a failure.
- I was born in Jersey City, NJ but New York City, NY will always be home.
- No matter how hard I fall from any difficult situation, I always remain to RISE. Being positive and faithfully dedicated anything is possible. Never give up hope and pray!
- Forgiveness helps me move on, even if the person wasn’t even sorry. FORGIVE but don’t FORGET. I have crossed paths with so many people, some have used me and the other’s.. well they never really cared so much. It doesn’t give me an excuse to carry that baggage, So I forgive and let it go.
- I have an obsession with elephants, I cannot contain myself when I see them at a zoo. My son is often excited when mom becomes a big kid too.
- I was a twin, unfortunantely one of us did not make it during birth. My mother had to choose between us both, she chose me and for that I couldn’t be more thankful.
- My mother named me after her best friend Daynia Laforce-Mann, Woman’s head basketball coach for Rhode Island University.
- As I read my emails or text I must delete them after. I hate a full inbox. I HATE cluster, Can you imagine my house?! constantly cleaning keeps me up to par.
- I DO NOT have a college degree, but I have been extremely successful with my writing. Don’t let anything discourage you from living your dream. I’ve always pushed myself to attend college but may altercations blocked my chances from finishing. But who says you need a college degree right?!.. If it’s your dream, follow it, you may hit a few bumps but it’ll be worth it.
- I LOVE Zac Efron. notice how he is number 18 and was born on the 18 of October, Haha!
- I have an addiction with stock exchange. I keep myself up to date every other day with wall street.
- I’ve been doubted and neglected Writing is not only my passion, but it has always been a dream of mine to become a successful writer. Don’t let anyone discourge you, be better and strive.Every single day I thank god for this amazing opportunity, not everyone is often presented with this.
There you go, I hope you guys enjoyed these small fun facts.
Notice the BOLD lettering with in the passage, never forget those key words because in life we all tend to strive for greatness but forget the amazing opportunities they bring.
Please be sure to follow me on Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter @Dayniaa .